Maximum 2 passengers per flight in the Cessna 172
Maximum 3 passengers per flight in the Cessna 185
Maximum 4 passengers per flight in the Cessna 206
Maximum 6 passengers per flight in the de Havilland Beaver
Charter prices are based on the cost of the aircraft, not per person. If you have
a small group Simpson Air will try to have other passengers join the tour to share
the costs. Please note there is no guarantee, but we will try our best.
- Canada's National Park day use fee of $24.50 per person applies when touring
Virginia Falls. Payment can be made on arrival at the falls or at the Nahanni National
Park office prior to departure. The National Parks of Canada Pass does not
include the fee for Nahanni National Park since it is a fly-in only park. The National
Parks of Canada Pass includes only parks that are accessible by road.
- Day tours are either 6 or 8 hours long – Simpson Air recommends that all
customers take a light lunch and water with them on the tour. Simpson Air
does not provide any food or drinks.
- Wear appropriate gear for trail walking and suitable clothes for weather conditions.
A light jacket may be desired, as the temperature at Virginia Falls is typically
a few degrees cooler than at Fort Simpson. Also remember that it's bug season!
- If weather conditions are unfavorable, Simpson Air will not fly. The tour
will be postponed until weather conditions improve. If weather conditions the previous
day were unfavorable, then the first postponed tour will be first to go when
weather conditions improve. Those people scheduled for the current day will go on
their tour when the other group returns.
- If the weather does not cooperate while guests are in Fort Simpson and therefore
must be cancelled, Simpson Air will refund any deposits and/or prepaid tours.
Please indicate your choice below:
Contact us to ask about rates that are
not indicated, group rates for more than 10 people, and for discounts with small